Do you perform support on an as-needed basis?
Studies show that proactive maintenance improves equipment longevity, uptime and efficiency, and provides cost savings over time. Since all of our Flat Fee service plans are based on this premise, we prefer that you engage in a support contract with us but will not turn down your business.
What does your Flat Fee service include?
Proactive maintenance and monitoring for all covered equipment, operating systems and applications:
- Patch Management and Service Pack updates
- Anti-Virus and Anti-Spam management, updates and remediation
- Manage backups and restores
- Disk and memory optimization
- Manage user accounts
- Manage network and internet connectivity
- Manage Firewalls, Routers and Switches
Remote Help Desk, Lab/Bench Service and Onsite Service for all covered equipment, operating systems and applications:
- Servers, PC’s, Laptops, Firewalls, Routers and Switches
- Microsoft Windows and Windows Server Operating Systems
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Exchange
Vendor Management Services. We will manage all of your infrastructure vendors, allowing you and your staff to run your business, not your vendors. Anytime there is a problem with a device or line of business application serviced by a vendor we manage it for you. It’s one call to us, and we take it from there. We work the problem to resolution with the vendor. We will even schedule any onsite visits required by the vendor, and oversee the successful remediation of the issue at hand.
- Broadband Vendors
- Phone Service Vendors
- Phone Equipment
- Copiers/Fax/Scanner/Document Imanging Vendors
- Line of Business Application Vendors
So no matter what happens in my enviromnent, I’ll never pay more than one Flat Fee per month?
Yes for items included on the contract for an example unlimited support hours. Examples of items that are not covered are any costs related to hardware/software. Project labor are quoted and billed on a as per basis.
What other services and solutions do you provide?
We can take care of all your business needs, using technology solutions to reduce your costs, increase your revenues and mitigate your business risks. Some examples of these are:
- Hosted Exchange, Hosted Blackberry, Hosted Sharepoint
- Anti-spam, email failover
- Online Backup
- 24 x 7 Help Desk, 24 x 7 Monitoring
- Cost-savings Voice and Data T1 and Integrated T1 Solutions
- Productivity enhancing Voice Over Ip services and solutions
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Planning to mitigate your risks in the event of disaster
- Efficiency-boosting mobility solutions to keep your mobile workforce connected.
How can I get more information and get started with your Services?
Just give us a call at (914) 347-0400 or use our Contact Form, and we’ll be happy to schedule an appointment with you to discuss your particular business needs. In order to make certain that we can help your business, our process begins with a Needs Anaylsis. We’ll examine the results in order to determine our best recommendations and make a presentation.